Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bad Tattoos of Collection

 
I don't know what I was thinking but I got to searching the web for some bad tattoos... And believe you me, there are PLENTY of bad ones out there. I actually created a page about Michael Jackson Tattoos and the page is very popular... when researching for MJ tattoos, I came across some bad ones, lol. So, I collected a few and though of making a post. Let me know what you think, lol.
 

Ummm really? Why would you want that as your tattoo?
 
 
Lol Bob Barker - Come on Down... The price is right

 
Okay Chewbacca art isn't bad, but will you be able to see it once all his leg hair grow back? I guess that's the point.


I hope this dude works for the company. I think what would be cool if he actually get some BUTTON tattoos in the middle of the body to make it look like a shirt :)


OMG... The cat just pooped too, lol


You got to be kidding me... boy, if she does not own the business... tisk tisk tisk


Every time he wants to show off his tattoo... he is going to take that pose... real clever.


Is that a tattoo of the dude??? lol and he is SO HAPPY!!!!


I wonder what this supposed to be


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment